December 23, 2009

Linda *Day 3*

Here is the next brilliant card by Linda:

I love how Linda has arranged two different "panels" plus a circle as the focal point on her card! They really pop against the nuetral background. The shading with distress ink is perfect and includes white "highlighted" areas to add even more visual interest! Finally, I love the subtle stamping of the pine needles in the background.

Here is my card inspired by Linda's gorgeous holiday creation. I decided to do an arrangement of panels/tags. Linda also inspired me to break out the distress inks for each of my tags.


Thanks again for stopping by! Hope you are all enjoying the holidays with friends and family! :)

Supplies

Stamps: Flourish (Hero Arts K5133), Sentiment (Tim Holtz Visual Artistry), Crackle Background (Rubber Stampede); Ink: Distress Ink (Tim Holtz), Making Memories, Memories Dye Inkpad in Chestnut; Other: Misc. Cardstock, Kraft Paper (Stampin' Up), Twine (Darice, Inc.), Rain Dots (Cloud 9 Design), Circle Punch (Martha Stewart), Gold Perfect Pearls (Ranger)

10 comments :

Diana said...

WOW, these are just FANTASTIC Jill!

Jacqueline said...

Gorgeous designs, both cards are exceptional!

Rosemary said...

Another fabulous take on Linda's card, Jill! You are soo talented!

Sue McRae said...

Love the design and colours on both cards, just beautiful! Happy Holidays Jill!

mow180 said...

Beautiful!

Anonymous said...

Great cards! What fun to see new work everyday! I love it!
marilynv19

DustyPenny (Joy Ott) said...

Neat card, Jill! I love the original, too!

Nancy said...

Linda's card is filled with all sorts of vintage goodness, I can see how you were so inspired to make your lovely card. I just love the pieced together tags, it's a brilliant design!

Mari said...

You know, I've been spending a lot of time here lately! :)
Love, love, love your version - such gorgeous colors!

Agata said...

Gorgeous card! And such a good idea to put several tags on it! I'll have to use it myself! ;-)