January 24, 2011

Tiffany Johnson Collaboration Week

Good morning, my friends! Did you spy this little badge on my blog last Friday?

I am so excited to announce that this week will be a special version of "Inspired by..." The SUPER talented and ultra kind Tiffany Johnson and I will be putting our crafting heads together for a collaboration week. So lets get started; shall we? Here are the details for today.

INSPIRATION CARD BY TIFFANY:
COLLABORATION CHALLENGE: use Hero Arts Envelope Pattern PLUS Lawn Fawn Petite Florals
Here is my take using these awesome stamps and Tiff's inspiration card seen above:The flowers were stamped with Memento Tuxedo Black ink and colored with Copic markers. The background was first distressed using Wild Honey Distress Ink. I then stamped the Envelope Pattern stamp using Brushed Corduroy Distress Ink. Stamps (Hero Arts S5507, Lawn Fawn Petite Florals, Sentiment Papertrey Ink)
Be sure to pop over to Tiffany's blog to see what marvelous creation she came up with featuring these exact stamps. I know it will be incredible!!!Before I go I also wanted to share that there are lots of fun things happening over on the Tiffany Doodles blog this week, including a release countdown to some new beautiful images. Here's a peek at a card I made using the new stamp Angel Trumpet. It will be available for download on Friday, January 28. Thanks for visiting today! We'll see you tomorrow with Day 2 of my collaboration week with Tiffany Johnson!

15 comments :

Joy said...

You are totally ROCKING the crafting world right now Jill, your creations are simply gorgeous! Hugs!

Anonymous said...

Wow these are awesome cards Jill! I agree with Joy - you totally rock! :)

Rachel Izakowicz said...

This is so beautiful. I am sooo excited to get that enevelope pattern stamp!

~amy~ said...

g-o-r-g-e-o-u-s!

Unknown said...

Beautiful! I love Tiffany's card and your inspired card is amazing!! I want that envelope stamp!

Sarah J Moerman said...

Stunning, stunning cards, Jill!

Barb said...

Gotta get my hands on the Envelope Pattern stamp! Love your beautifully colored flowers, Jill! I'm excited for more this week from the two of you!

Nancy said...

Such a bright and beautiful post today, Jill! Loving your take on Tiffany's sweet card....your tag literally pops against that fab background! The countdown is on for CHA...looking forward to meeting you in person!
blessings...

Clare said...

Wow, your card is absolutely amazing! The vibrant colors really POP, and I love the coloring and design!

Lani BH said...

Hi Jill, I love all your beautiful cards... really amazing how you use the distress inks on your cards. I am your biggest fan in Dubai. And thanks so much for visiting my blog, you really made my day!

~kelly marie~ said...

Absolutely amazing! I just adore your card so much! So gorgeous!

Tiff said...

Eeeeps, I love love love how you masked parts of the Petite Florals set!!!! THanks for having me ;)

Doris said...

Stop by my blog when you get a chance to see what inspired me for my latest card!

Kim said...

Good golly Ms. Jill...these cards are amazing! Love each and every one of them!!

Alice said...

your flower tag is so cute. love the colors and the second card is beautiful! super design!