September 26, 2011

PB&J Video Tutorial

Hi everyone! Thanks so much for all of your visits last week while I was visiting South Dakota to see family and friends.  I had an AWESOME trip and feel so blessed to have been able to take some time, sit back, and enjoy those I love.  Also- HUGE thanks for the "takeover girls" who's beautiful cards totally blew me away!

Today I'm here with a look at a new PB&J card featured over on the Penny Black blog.

Be sure to pop over to the Penny Black BLOG to watch a video tutorial showing the creation of this card from start to finish.  See you tomorrow with our next featured artist! :)

8 comments :

Elizabeth Allan said...

Jill your snowman is adorable. Thanks for a "cool" card and a video to go with it! Welcome back and have a great week.

Brenda said...

Welcome back Jill! I love the beautiful papers you used with this card! That snowman is the cutest ever!

Lin said...

Welcome home, Jill! And once again, thanks so much for having me as a guest designer - it was fun! I'm home now, too.....

Barb said...

So glad you're back, Jill! It was a fun week, seeing all the guest designers! Love this adorable card! Welcome home! :)

Art From The heart said...

Welcome home!
Love the snowman card.
Hugs

sheila said...

Welcome back Jill! I hope you had a great trip....always wonderful to get back home to visit friends and family. It was a lot of fun viewing all the "inspired by Jill" creations from your guest designers. great card and tutorial too! I see you using more patterned papers lately! looks good!

Tesa said...

Wow! You're amazing.
Take care

Tesa

Kimberli Sarsfield said...

Welcome back, Jill! Did you bring back any of that cooler weather for AZ? Great card, love that fun little snowman and how much of a difference it made when you grounded him with W1!