May 24, 2013

Fun Friday Collabo with Darlene, Week 4

Happy Friday!  Ready for another installment of my Fun Friday Collabo with Darlene? I know I can't wait to see what she has cooked up using Penny Black's Slapstick/Cling set 40-198 Every Happiness.
May 24
Here's what I created...
IMG_0442
I began by stamping the panels using VersaMagic Ink in the colors of Red Magic, Sage, and Spring Pansy.  Once dry I cut them out and applied just a touch of Distress Ink to the stamped images.  The sold background was inked with Evergreen Bough Distress Ink and the soft tan background was first inked with Antique Linen Distress Ink and then stamped with Wheat VersaMagic Ink (Penny Black 40-204 Fleur De Lys).  
IMG_0443
For the details on my collabo with Darlene be sure to check out our first three posts...

And now be sure to hop on over to Darlene's blog to see what she's created using this same stamp set!