September 27, 2013

Same Stamp/Die Collabo with Jenny, Day 5

Wow! It's been soooo much fun this week stamping and creating with Jenny.  BIG thanks to her for playing along with me and sharing her talent!!  For our final collaborative post, we are both using Penny Black's Creative Die 51-007 Tagged:
Yes, I know it is September, but today I have a Christmas card for ya.
It's never too early; right? :)
IMG_0931
I began by stamping the poinsettia from Penny Black's new set 30-193 Winter's Blossoms.  I colored the flowers with Copic Markers and then added stamping and inking around and over the images with VersaMagic Ink and Penny Black 40-113 Inspiring.  I used the tags to embellish the card base and layered Penny Black Creative Die 51-021 Love & Joy for my sentiment.
Thanks for all of your visits this week, my friends! Be sure to pop over to Jenny's blog today to see what she's done with this set of Creative Dies!