October 22, 2013

Inchie Arts: Thankful

For today's project the 3" Art Squares by Inchie Arts were a perfect fit for my fall stamp (Penny Black 3708J Pumpkins in the Moonlight).  I used a white Art Square.
Inchie Arts
I first colored directly onto my stamp using Distress Markers.  I then spritzed lightly with water and stamped onto the Art Square.  I got such a great impression on the smooth Art Square matboard surface! Once dry, I colored with Distress Markers on my acrylic block and added water. Using my acrylic block as a palette, I painted onto the stamped image for subtle shading as well as added a few paint splatters.  I added Palette and Memento Inks (Reflection Blue and Nautical Blue) to the background using ink blending tools with foam pads.  And I added Distress Ink (Gathered Twigs) to the bottom of the Art Square to ground the image. Finally, I added extra ink (Nautical Blue) over a chicken wire stencil by Our Crafter's Workshop. The Art Square was embellished and the sentiment added using Penny Black's Creative Dies (Tagged and Leaves).
Inchie Arts: Thanks
                                  For more Inchie Arts inspiration visit their BLOG and FACEBOOK page.
Thanks for visiting!