November 8, 2013

Studio Sessions: PITT Pastel Pencils, 4 of 4

It's our final day of Studio Sessions featuring PITT Pastel Pencils, but don't worry... we've already got plans for more fun in the studio!
Studio Sessions

Studio Sessions
Faber-Castell Design Memory Craft PITT Pastel Pencils
Additional Design Memory Craft Inspiration on their BLOG and FACEBOOK PAGE
Using Penny Black's T for Transparent set 30-197 Festive Forest, I decided to do some mix and matching with my PITT Pastel Pencils and other Faber-Castell Design Memory Craft mediums including Gelatos and Gesso.  Here's a look at my pair of cards.
Studio Sessions

Studio Sessions
I began by stamping the images onto white cardstock and coloring them with the PITT Pastel Pencils. I also colored around the trees with the PITT Pastel Pencils as well. I then added a touch of Gesso to the background using a small paint brush. This helped blend my background coloring. Once dry, I colored with my Gelatos onto my acrylic block, added water, and painted onto the background and trees for additional shading.  May Arts Jute finishes off these mini cards.
I'm dying what Elizabeth has up her sleeve for our final PITT Pastel Pencil Studio Session; aren't you?  Let's head on over!
Studio Sessions