December 13, 2013

Stamping Study Hall: Creative Color, Day 6

Wow! I can't believe that today is the last day of class!
class one Creative Color

Day 6
The techniques featured on today's card include: creating additional colors with the Colorless Blender, using greys to shade, and "grounding" your images.
IMG_1239
(Watch directly on YouTube HERE.)
Supplies
Touch Twin Markers: BR97, 0; WG1, WG2, WG3, WG6; R2, R15; G55, G58; B143;
Penny Black Stamp(s): 40-082 Merriment, 40-250 Jolly Chant
Inks: Memento Espresso Truffle, Memento Luxe Love Letter, Ranger Archival Vermillion
Other: May Arts Jute, Pearl, Inchie Arts White ATC Art Square
ADDITIONAL LINKS
Thank you so much for joining me the last two weeks for Stamping Study Hall: Creative Color. I look forward to putting together more free online classes in the future! Your visits, feedback, and encouragement mean so much to me.  See you on Monday with another fun event... HHHmmm, what could it be? :)
And as always, if you have any questions or comments, please feel free to contact me via email and/or Facebook. I find those avenues the easiest for responding to questions and comments.