January 6, 2014

Die-ing to Share: Day 1

Hi, my friends, and happy new year! I love the freshness of a new year and am so glad to be back here sharing with you.  Speaking of sharing... I have been DIE-ing to share a few samples I created with the Creative Dies from Penny Black's newest release.  So without further ado, here we go!
Sending Hugs
Here I've used  the Creative Die 51-023 Rose. After die cutting, I colored it with ShinHan Art Touch Twin markers. I also colored the die cut butterflies (51-006 Flutters) with my Touch Twin markers. The faux washi tape was created by stamping 30-161 Embellishments with Memento Inks and coloring with markers as well.  And the background, 30-206 Rose Edging, was stamped with Memento Luxe ink in the color of Toffee Crunch. Sentiment by Penny Black, 30-207 From the Heart.

See you tomorrow with another creation.
Thanks for your visit!