February 3, 2014

Exploring Mixed Media, 1 of 6

I know things have been a bit sparse around here lately, but that's definitely not due to a lack of creating! I just haven't been able to show you until now as today is the day that Penny Black is releasing their newest collection, Happy Everything.
happy everything main with logo
Part of this release includes a new range of product that has me giddy--> large scale stamps and coordinating stencils.  This is music to my ears as I continue to explore mixed media techniques.  Here's a peek at my first mixed media creation using this new line of products...
IMG_1321
This 5 x 7 inch canvas features lots of layers of ink, watercolors, paper, markers, stamping, and acrylic paints, as well as the  new large poppy stamp, 40-323 Poppy Time.
IMG_1319
I hope to be creating some video tutorials featuring these techniques very soon, especially if someone could please let me know how to add more hours to the day. :)

See you very soon with another mixed media creation and until then...
thanks for poppying by!